PX-Web 2012 is a dot net version of PX-Web. The main difference from PX-Web 2008 is that
- the administration is easier. It is done in a separate administration interface.
- it is possible to use an SQL-database with the Common Nordic Meta Model (ver. 2.0 and 2.1) as a data source.
- it is easier to handle multi lingual files
- Other new functionality in PX-Web 2012 (pdf)
- maps, search and saved query is not yet applied
PX-Web 2012 Release 2 (2013-03-05)
This version contains bug fixes.
Read about the content of PX-Web 2012 Release 2
Notice: To be able to install PX-Web it requires administrative rights on the computer.
Make sure that the following components is installed and running properly